I hope you all had a great summer!!! The first day of school is Wednesday, August 30, 2017. School starts at 8:00 a.m. As you can imagine, traffic on this day (as any other day) can be busy so please plan accordingly so that your child is on time. Here are some tips on navigating Eastin during pick up and drop off:
• The traffic flow around the school is counterclockwise; the passenger door always opens to the curb for safety reasons.
• Make sure to park legally and be aware of blocking driveways.
• Please do not park in the drop off lane.
• If you need to drop your child off at Kids First or visit the office, please park your car in a parking spot prior to entering the building.
• Please be attentive and mindful of school staff that directs traffic.
• Please be aware of pedestrians.
• Pets are to remain off campus.